Wednesday, January 30, 2013

PiYo Groove & WIW



Workout

Wed - OFF Sick Hubby & Kiddos
Thurs - OFF Sick Kiddos
Fri - Zumba
Sat - OFF Class
Sun - OFF Class
Mon - Pilates
Tues - PiYo


PiYo was a rockin' class that not only had great body moving music but intense planking. I have taken in the past Pilates and Yoga where the mood is tranquil and focus on movement. PiYo motivated me to stay in the groove with stretching following each core exercise.

Yoga mat and bare feet are a need. I wore my favorite college t-shirt "East Carolina Pirates" but will wear a fitted tank to the next class as shirt slipped down during downward facing positions. I could def feel my arms, abs, and legs after this fun fantastic workout!!

Three workouts in 7 days is not too bad considering the whole fam besides my self were under the weather. Looking forward to a busy busy week at the gym:)







Now for a little Weigh-In Wednesday!

162

Hello Weightloss!!


button


12 comments:

  1. Ughh, this sickness that's going around everywhere is no fun! Glad you got to workout in spite of it all! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So not fun with the family sick! Some mornings I felt like I was pulling my eyes because of late nights with the kiddos:) Needed the workout!

      Delete
  2. I seriously think the past 2 weeks have been a time of sickness! PiYo sounds like a good class...I'll need to see if my gym has it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PiYo is amazing! A total mix of Pilates and Yoga plus I so need to get more flexible:)

      Delete
  3. I think you did great work out wise with a house full of germs! It's hard to take care of yourself when you're tied up with life AND taking care of others so way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather be sick than the kiddos! I know that I have to keep myself well so Nurse Mommy can take care of everyone:)

      Delete
  4. I totally lovw Piyo! It really works your core.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always hard to stay active and motivated when feeling under the weather or when taking care of those who are under the weather so great job! Thanks for linking up, I just ask you grab a button and link back to my page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on this week's weight loss! Never heard of Piyo...may have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete