Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weighting


I know you have been all weighting for some pictures!

Let's just say I tipped over the 200lbs on the scale with my first pregnancy and it might have had something to do with all those yummy ice cream sandwiches:) 

Oh how babies can change your body!


Cooper born 07/08/09




First picture was May 2010 at approximately 189-181lbs, second picture was October 2011 approximately 150-148lbs. It took me a total of 2 years to get down to my pre-Cooper weight! 



I was determined to return to my pre-baby weight before we decided to get pregnant again.


Hitting 189lbs in my second pregnancy June 2012. Cute pregnancy pout if I must say!


Caroline 06/29/2012

February 2013


Weigh-In Wednesday

163lbs

Down 1lb! My body seems to be lovin the 160's:)


Workouts

Wed - Yoga Burn
Thursday - PiYo and Kettlebell Sculpt
Friday - Tone It Up! and Kettlebell Intro
Sat - Kettlebell Cardio
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Kettlebell Intro
Tuesday - Rest 








17 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!! Congratulations on the one pound weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome girl!!! :) yeah for one lb! And you are almost there to the 150s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You lost your second baby weight quick! Congrats on the weight lost. I started at 218 and now I am loving 183 but 160 would be AMAZING!! We are almost there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have definitely been putting the time & effort in this time around! Motivation wise it helps that my stepdaughter is getting married in May:)

      Delete
  5. Ilb is 4 sticks of butter!!! When you think about it that way, 1lb is a GREAT accomplishment!!! Good for you mama :) Keep up all the hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, congratulations! I think any weightloss is great, so 1 pound is something to be proud of! I too am working on a little weightloss, and some weeks I am just happy not to gain, and others I love it when I see 1 or 2 pounds less on the scale.
    Good luck with all your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working toward the final goal! I really believe it is sometimes not about the scale, but how I feel about my body:)

      Delete
  7. You look great, congrats on the weight loss :) My gym got rid of yoga burn, loved that class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing and so happy! Now I'm curious about yoga burn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! You are doing amazing - good for you sticking with your goals!

    ReplyDelete