Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Memory Of


In Memory of

Margaret Holland Grady

1919-2013

My Great-Grandmother passed away this week at the ripe age of 93.

She was a wonderful woman who constantly put her family first.

I am 33 and if I live 60 more years what do I want to achieve with my life?

I want to be a wonderful wife to my husband and mother to my children.

I want to achieve a healthy lifestyle whether in weight loss or just being active with my family.

At the end of the day family is the most important aspect of my life.

What do you want to achieve?





buttonimage

Workout

Wed - TurboKick
Thurs - PiYo
Friday - Zumba
Sat - OFF Class
Sun - OFF Class
Mon - Pilates
Tues - OFF 

Weigh-In Wednesday

162.8



Linking with 5 in Feb & Daily Dose of Davis

10 comments:

  1. way to get in some great works outs.

    so sorry to hear of your loss! she sounds like a lovely woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your great-grandmother... it's definitely a reality check to how we want to live our own lives. I too want to be healthy and active for my family, thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we lose the ones we love it always puts life in perspective.

      Delete
  3. So sorry for your loss; thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your great-grandmother, but what a lovely little tribute today :-) These situations definitely put our lives into perspective :-) Thanks for linking up again sweetie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your loss! In answer to your question, I think I'd like to achieve being known as a positive person who was always uplifting to be around, if I can achieve that for me I think life will be a success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about your loss. I'm 30 so to think of having over 60 years left sounds awesome! Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks so much for taking the time to link up! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete