Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Taste of the Beach




What an amazing week! We took a couple of days off and headed to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Our nephew flew in from St. Louis on Thursday so it was a weekend filled with family and food.


We went out for dinner Friday night for Taste of the Beach by the Outer Banks Restaurant Association.


We chose Basnight's Lone Cedar Cafe as a recommendation from a awesome realtor. Food was amazing and service was outstanding! I had the Buffalo Shrimp as an appetizer and the Shrimp Fettuccine for my main course. Everything was fresh local seafood!


After eating out all weekend I truly thought the scale would rise. Jumping on the scale this morning I am down 1.6 lbs! 

I am still doing the Fast Diet 2 days a week which seems to be working well. Additionally, I am keeping a written log of everything I consume in order to keep me accountable during the Fast Diet. Since we were out of town gym time has been lacking but I plan on getting back into the swing of things by the weekend.

Linking up with Weigh-In WednesdayJill ConyersBlog Hop Friday.


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss... sounds like a really fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing almost 2 pounds!!!! That's awesome and calls for some celebration :-) Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for linking up again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pounds seem to be falling off! Keeping focused helps:)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the 1.6! I love seafood and if I still lived on the coast I don't think I would be vegan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, Love, Love seafood! It is great to have local seafood within a few miles.

      Delete