Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five 4 Friday

Week has been extremely busy with sick lil kiddos and hubby in hospital. So this is my first installment of what is in my kitchen cabinet...AKA Snack Time!

1. Kind Bars are a fantastic protein bars that are all natural and filled with yummy fruit & nuts. Love, love, love!
2. Pirate Booty are aged white cheddar corn puffs. "Mom, this is what a pirate eats!" Cooper 3yrs. Kiddos love them:)
3. Carnation No Sugar Added Vanilla Breakfast Essential. Every morning I add this with a banana, frozen fruit and half cup Almond milk. Perfect start to my day!
4. Newman's Own Salsa is organic and hubby's fave.
5. Angie's Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn is my personal go to snack. Delicious!

life rearranged Photobucket friday favorite things | finding joy

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love Pirate Booty, but I only buy it on special occasions...because I will eat the whole bag myself :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same problem here! Pirate Booty now comes in 1/2oz "lunch packs" from Target at only 65 calories:) Hello Snack Time!

      Delete
  2. Will have to check Pirate Booty out! Thanks!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pirate's Booty! It's a great little snack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went through the whole 12 pack in one week! Kiddos included:)

      Delete
  4. I haven't had Carnation in I don't know how long. I may have to relook at that.

    Sorry about the illness and hubs in hospital. I hope all are well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We usually order a case of Carnation from Amazon! Everyone is on the mend:)

      Delete
  5. We use Newman's Own Salsa too and my husband loves it too! Target had Pirate's Booty at Halloween but I didn't know what it was. I will have to pick some up the next time I see it! Have a great weekend,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've tried anything you posted here.. I better get on it!
    Hello from your newest follower, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete